The Premier Destination For Your Corporate Retreat, Fishing Trip or Family Vacation
Leen's Lodge in Grand Lake Stream, Maine can be reached by car, commercial or private plane, and float plane.
If you plan to bring your car, our lodge is located 110 miles from Bangor via two scenic routes. Route 6 to the north of Bangor, or Route 9. We recommend Route 9 because it is a wider and recently improved road.
- Exit 95 North at Exit 182A and follow signs to Route 9 East toward Calais. Take Exit 4 to Route 9.
- Proceed on Route 9 for approximately one hour and turn left at South Princeton Road which is between mile markers 273 and 274.
- Proceed to the end of South Princeton Road. Turn left on to Route 1 and proceed through Princeton. Cross over small bridge onto the Passamaquoddy Indian Reservation. Continue for approximately one mile and turn left onto Millford Road at the sign for Grand Lake Stream.
- Proceed 8.5 miles to Bonney Brook Road. The sign for Leen's Lodge is on your right. Turn right before sign and proceed 2 miles down the dirt road.
- Turn left at the sign for Leen's Lodge.
However you choose to arrive at Leen's Lodge, we look forward to your visit. Feel free to give us a call at 1-207-796-2929.