The Premier Destination For Your Maine Fishing Trip or Family Vacation
Leen’s cabins in Grand Lake Stream, Maine can be reached by car, commercial or private plane, and float plane.
If you plan to bring your car, our lodge in Maine is located 110 miles from Bangor in Grand Lake Stream via two scenic routes, Route 6 to the north of Bangor, or Route 9. We recommend Route 9 because it is a wider road.
- Exit 95 North at Exit 182A (please be aware of the new exit number. 45A is the old number) and follow signs to Route 9 East toward Calais. Take Exit 4 to Route 9.
- Proceed on Route 9 for approximately one hour and turn left at South Princeton Road which is between mile markers 273 and 274.
- Proceed to the end of South Princeton Road. Turn left on to Route 1 and proceed through Princeton. Cross over small bridge onto the Passamaquoddy Indian Reservation. Continue for approximately one mile and turn left at sign for Grand Lake Stream.
- Proceed 8.5 miles to Bonney Brook Road. The sign for Leen’s Lodge is on your right. Turn right and proceed 2 miles down the dirt road.
- Make second left into the fishing camp at sign for Leen’s Lodge cabin rentals.
Daily commercial flights are available from major U.S. cities to Bangor International Airport where car rentals are available to continue the final leg of your trip to our lodge. Private planes can land at Princeton Airport, located 14 miles from Leen’s with transportation from Princeton available by prior arrangement with us. Private float plane service from Bangor International Airport to Leen’s lakeside dock offers breathtaking aerial views of Maine’s forests and lakes.
However you choose to arrive at Leen’s Lodge, we look forward to your visit and feel free to give us a call at 1-800-995-3367.